This is an old revision of the document!
1. Switch OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION to DISABLE.
2. Switch the control mode to GVM.
3. Slowly turn the CONTROL GAIN to zero while watching the grid voltage. If the grid voltage rises above 10 volts, reduce the CHARGING VOLTAGE to keep the grid voltage less than 10 volts, then continue reducing the CONTROL GAIN to zero.
4. Turn the CHARGING VOLTAGE dial down to 0.10
5. Switch CHAIN MOTORS to OFF.
6. Switch POWER SUPPLIES to OFF.
7. Turn the TERMINAL VOLTAGE dial to zero.