Nucleon spatial imaging
I was invited to give a 6-hour lecture on nucleon spatial imaging at
the 2016 HUGS JLab summer school. Below are some of the documents I
used for that class.
- Slides and outline
- The paper that inspired the outline of the class: "Depply
Virtual Compton Scattering and Exclusive Meson Production", N
d'Hose, 2015. PDF
- Thursday's class: GPD formalism
- Factorization, scaling and twist: M. Defurne, 2016, Thesis document, Universite Paris-Sud.
Photon and p0 electroproduction at Jefferson Laboratory- Hall
A, 2015, Section 1.2 and 1.4. PDF
- GPDs and Fitting procedures for DVCS,
Kumericki and Mueller, 2016.
- Monday's class: GPD experimental aspects
- Cross sections for the exclusive photon electroproduction
on the proton and Generalized Parton Distributions, 2015. PDF
- Wednesday's class: GPD results
- The Multi-Hall Deep Exclusive Scattering Program at 12 GeV. PDF