Current and Archival News
- USDOE Grant Provides Additional Security
at Edwards Accelerator, an October 2, 2014 Arts & Science Forum
- Graduate Student Wins
Outstanding Poster in Low-Energy Nuclear Science,
Sushil Dhakal wins poster award at SSAA conference (February 2014).
- Accelerator Lab Lets Visiting NY
Students Shine in Neutron Measurements, regarding a visit to our
laboratory by students and faculty from SUNY Geneseo and Houghton College
- Grad Student Earns Outstanding Poster
in Low-Energy Nuclear Science, Cody Parker wins poster award at
SSAA conference (June 2013).
- Edwards Accelerator Lab upgrades
equipment, a February 15, 2012 Research Communications article.
- Studies in Low Energy Nuclear
Science, an article about our laboratory that appeared
in the 2012 Stewardship Sciences Academic Alliances Annual,
a DOE/NNSA publication.
- Fission in a Small Package,
fall 2010 article by Monte Basgall about one of our research projects that
appeared in Stewardship Science, a DOE/NNSA publication.
- Workshop on Statistical Nuclear Physics and
Applications in Astrophysics and Technology,
a conference hosted in July, 2008 at Ohio University.
Photos and presentations are available.
- Burried Treasure, a 2007 WOUB documentary
- Structure of the Universe Project,
a November 1, 2004 Research Communications article.
- Physics in the Fast Lane, a
spring 2004 Ohio Today article by Carmen Pease.
- Uncovering Hidden Defects with Neutrons,
a 2001 Science and Technology Review article about applied nuclear physics
research carried out in our laboratoy by Jim Hall.
An html version is available